British National Party!
Crinkley Bottom Extra: I WANT BLOGMAD FRIENDS

Sunday, March 26, 2006

I WANT BLOGMAD FRIENDS

Hi guy's and gal's, sorry I haven't posted anything lately but have been busy placing things on my template.. at least you can here, (not like wordpress) perhaps they will allow you to alter their templates pretty soon.

I have been surfing around frappr and flickr and am just getting the hang of things, pretty good... the experience is mind boggling.

I am enjoying every bit of blogging since I joined BlogMad and think I am now getting to grips with everything..

Come on guy's get to grip with frappr and please add me as your friend.

I'm lonely... and taking to drink.

Pugs...

2 Comments:

At Sunday, 26 March, 2006, Blogger Dr.John said...

I'll comment on yours if you comment on mine. That's sort of like being a friend.

 
At Tuesday, 28 March, 2006, Blogger Pugs said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home