British National Party!
Crinkley Bottom Extra: Is "BlogMad" heading for the scrap heap?

Friday, October 12, 2007

Is "BlogMad" heading for the scrap heap?


BlogMad the ultimate Blog Traffic site...




Pug says: It must be 8-12 months since I popped over and logged into my UCP on the BlogMad site, nothing seems to have changed much except a few new users and blogs.
The site was very quiet, hardly any users surfing and no-one in the chat room, ender is still there now and again so I gather, (Part of the furniture now) Ha!Ha!
This is part of a chat I did have with apostata, this say's it all.
‹apostata› Question: is BM abandoned? Just seems like the developers have given up on it (or at least many of the surfers have).
Never Mind! I guessed this would happen! If only they treated the regulars with a bit more respect and kept to their word more.
Well! that's what happens when people are sh*t on. (They Leave)

4 Comments:

At Sunday, 14 October, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

where u been PUGS?
do visit VEST
he misses u

 
At Sunday, 14 October, 2007, Blogger Unknown said...

You are right about the BlogMad site.
I always enjoy reading your postings.
but I have to say I really miss them. I am sure you have your reasons but I would like to see them more often.
Have a good one and take care. Bill

 
At Monday, 15 October, 2007, Blogger FOUR DINNERS said...

howdo Pugs. You doin' ok? Never went to Blog Mad as far as I can remember. Mind you, after a few Stella's who knows where I've ended up?

 
At Friday, 19 October, 2007, Blogger Pugs said...

anon-yeah right,Vest misses me like he misses you.

bill-thanks for your comment, nice one. You take care also my friend!

four d's-I'm doin fine thanks, popped over a few times to your site, see your still amusing the punters Ha! Don't know how you manage to keep going with it all, you never seem to run out of idea's.
Cheers!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home