British National Party!
Crinkley Bottom Extra: Wheely Bins

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Wheely Bins

I know.... most of you have already got them, but "Horror!" "Gasp!" "Sigh!" if you don't live in a mansion or a huge 5 bedroom house, then wheely bins are quite ridiculous really.

The Council delivered them last week, (last street on the map as usual) but where are you suppose to put them? I live in a small 2 bedroom bungalow and the garden ain't all that big, I have a small path running down to the back that stops half way, that's the only place where they can go. (See picture above on the right)

They take up all the path... honestly you can't pass the damn things. The street are up in arms with it all. Below is a photo of what my neighbour thinks about them... Ha Ha


Oh well trial and error... that's my drip for the day. Come in handy for the beer cans I suppose.. Ha! Ha!

5 Comments:

At Wednesday, 29 March, 2006, Blogger Teressa said...

Humans and their wonderful ideas, eh? I guess they weren't thinking too much beyond their noses. Well I hope you can deal with it without too much hassle. Hey thanks for visiting me. Take care and God bless.

 
At Wednesday, 29 March, 2006, Blogger Unknown said...

he mate , thanks for visiting my site.hope you liked it.

you got a great looking blog going on.good to read and navigate.

keep it up mate.

 
At Wednesday, 29 March, 2006, Blogger Michele said...

Hi pugs, don't get your boxers in a twist over it....chill out and have a beer.

 
At Thursday, 30 March, 2006, Blogger Pugs said...

Hey! michele... Yes,I'm all chilled out now, boxers un-twined, just having a hot-totty then off to bed.

 
At Thursday, 30 March, 2006, Blogger robin hood said...

What bugs me is that the "dustbin men" are gradually getting into a position where it's difficult to see exactly what they are doing for their wages apart from driving the truck.
I havn't yet been allocated the full set of bins. (I believe there are different ones for paper, tin, refuse, etc.) When they do arrive, like you, I'll be hard pressed to know eher to put them. (No rude suggestions please).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home