British National Party!
Crinkley Bottom Extra: Blog Extra heads for Guinness Book of Records

Saturday, May 20, 2006

Blog Extra heads for Guinness Book of Records

Yes it's true... BlogMad has set the Crinkley Bottom Extra on it's way to the Guinness Book of Records.

Seventeen anonymous comments in less that 10 seconds


Pug says:
This blog has been in circulation on BlogMad for 3 months now.
As you can see by my mailbox, this is what came through with yesterday's posting. I shall leave it up to the public, what you think and make of it for the moment.
It's not rocket science to work out how this came about, just read yesterday's post and comments.
Please Note: The anonymous comments have been left around on different postings, but all very much the same.

8 Comments:

At Saturday, 20 May, 2006, Blogger Michele said...

Hey pugs,anonymous are still
people too,they're just a
litle shy that's all.
Cheers!

 
At Saturday, 20 May, 2006, Blogger Pugs said...

Oh michele.. Shy! I knew it was a bad idea after the last episode, "cowards" is what you call them aint it?

 
At Saturday, 20 May, 2006, Blogger Michele said...

I feel like being anonymous
sometimes on certain blogs,
you don't want them to hunt
you down.LOL

 
At Saturday, 20 May, 2006, Blogger Pugs said...

Yeah! I've been tempted myself sometimes, but hey what the hell!

You know michele, I think all this blogging is changing my character lately.

I used to be quite a nice, keep to myself, sort of guy, few beers what have you.. but lately! well.. all these wankers..lol (Must not let them get to me.)

You and your ideas.. LOL

 
At Saturday, 20 May, 2006, Blogger Hexter said...

That a lot of spam mail you got there LOL

 
At Saturday, 20 May, 2006, Blogger Pugs said...

Hey hexter.. your making me nervous now.. quick my friends pick up the beer and run for cover! LOL

 
At Monday, 22 May, 2006, Blogger FOUR DINNERS said...

anonymous are usually mouthy wankers. hiya pugs. Sorry mate. Signed on to yer crew n then missed the boat. Found yer agin via Cind n made me link now so i can't fall overbaord again. Catch up on what I've missed now...

 
At Monday, 22 May, 2006, Blogger Pugs said...

Hey four dinners.. No probs. Cind seems quite a character, I think I'm being ganged up on at the moment.. Wow! need all the help I can get.. LOL
Will pop over later..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home