British National Party!
Crinkley Bottom Extra: Freedom

Monday, May 15, 2006

Freedom




Pug says:
I watched this movie again late last night (nothing else on of interest) and thought to myself when he was being hung, drawn, quartered and shouting out freedom, that I could use it as part of a post.
Well a very good friend of mine asked me to allow anonymous to post their comments, how could anyone refuse her.
I only hope they don't use the comment section as a web page again.
So I thought this post of the day very appropriate. lol...
I hope I am doing the right thing.. Still I do believe in Freedom of Speech.

5 Comments:

At Monday, 15 May, 2006, Blogger Michele said...

Never saw this movie,but it was
big here in the states.Thanks
for the credits,i thanked you
in the shout box but i think
you had left.Pugs you are a
good friend.

 
At Monday, 15 May, 2006, Blogger Pugs said...

No probs michele..*wink wink*

 
At Monday, 15 May, 2006, Blogger Michele said...

Hey pugs i'm a top voted blog
on blogmad!

 
At Monday, 15 May, 2006, Blogger Pugs said...

Well done michele.. It's about time, I wonder if someone was listening to our chat last night.. lol..
I've got a pic of it, will post it here tomorrow..

 
At Monday, 22 May, 2006, Blogger FOUR DINNERS said...

freedom to say what yer think without the pc brigade shuttin' yer up. matters not who agrees. it's the freedom to say it. I might totally disagree with your views on everything from life the universe n everythin'. I might even feel offended by your views - or not. But I'll fight for yer right to say it. Right, that's me speach over for the day....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home