British National Party!
Crinkley Bottom Extra: Lost is back on our screens

Monday, May 01, 2006

Lost is back on our screens


Hooray!
For all U.K. Lost fanatics, the second series is finally back on our screens, the first part starting tomorrow.. Tuesday Channel 4 at 10 pm.
There is a preview to remind you what went on in the first series tonight. (I shall be there)

Lost - Season 2
The first season finale ended with the castaways on the raft being surprised at sea by something they didn't expect. Meanwhile, the remaining islanders try to blow open the hatch. The new series begins with Jack and Locke peering down into the hatch which is now open, but both men disagree as to how to handle the situation. Shannon and Sayid are on a search in the jungle and there is a revealing flashback sequence involving Jack...


Pug says: More info and video clips can be seen at MSN.
Oh! I don't think much surfing will be done for the next couple of days.. so if you don't hear from me you know why.

2 Comments:

At Monday, 01 May, 2006, Blogger Michele said...

Thanks for catching me up on
what's going with lost.I like it but i always seem to miss it.
I think it comes on the same time
as another show i like.Cheers!

 
At Monday, 01 May, 2006, Blogger Pugs said...

hey lizzy.. You just started a new blog I see.. it's good fun when you get used to it.
Thanks for dropping by.


michele.. I didn't know you liked Lost! you never said anything.
As for my weird habits, I don't think I have any, but I will ask a few of my mates if they have noticed anything that I do weird..
Will get back to you on that one..lol

 

Post a Comment

<< Home