British National Party!
Crinkley Bottom Extra: I had a dream... You've got mail

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

I had a dream... You've got mail

Pugs:
Don't you love New York in the fall? It makes me want to buy school supplies. I would send you a bouquet of newly-sharpened pencils if I knew your name and address. On the other hand. this not knowing has its charms.


A couple of weeks later

pugs:
You're crazy about him--
michele:
Yes. I am
pugs:
Then why don't you run off with him? What are you waiting for?

A long beat.

michele:
I don't actually know him.
pugs:
Really.
michele:
We only know each other--oh, God, you're not going to believe this--
pugs:
Let me guess. From the Internet.
michele:
Yes.
pugs:
"You have mail"
michele:
Yes.
pugs:
Very powerful words
michele:
yes.


pugs says: Hey! this only happens in the movies....
the drink and big-al's pot didn't mix well last night... come on!
Mind you I wont tell you how it finished... that's censored.. lol

4 Comments:

At Tuesday, 18 April, 2006, Blogger Michele said...

Well pugs,i don't know what to think about that.lol

 
At Tuesday, 18 April, 2006, Blogger Pugs said...

Hey michele, I've seen the light.
I've decided to pull myself together... lol, enough's enough.
I know it shall never be, so I'm off to join the British National Party tomorrow.
Take Care.

 
At Wednesday, 19 April, 2006, Blogger Crazy Dan said...

I missed something didn't I.... aww well fuck her over a nice cup of tea.

 
At Wednesday, 19 April, 2006, Blogger Pugs said...

Tea? you drink tea crazy dan...
hmmm.. don't think you'll see tea pots in my dreams.. lol

 

Post a Comment

<< Home