British National Party!
Crinkley Bottom Extra: Royal Mail

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Royal Mail


I don't know about flying the Union Jack to celebrate it's 400th year, but they ought to burn the Royal Mail logo.

I received an Easter Card today and this is how it came through the letter box.
This is the second time that this has happened the first one was at Christmas. I have put in a complaint and they responded by saying that it could have been caused by there machines.

Hmmm... seem's strange that this always happens on the holiday periods, don't you think?

Anyhow! I suggest that they make a thorough check on the employee's that they sign up these day's or employ a decent mechanic to ensure that the machines are running properly.

I wonder if any one else has had the same problem? would be interesting to find out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home