British National Party!
Crinkley Bottom Extra: Boat Club

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Boat Club


Well... another day, I'm off to the Boat Club this evening, don't know why I go really! it's pretty boreing, they go over the last months mins, talk about the upcoming events and usually ends up with a big arguement. Still it's not so bad if you have a couple of pints beforehand.

This is a picture of my model tug Garnock.. it took a nose dive whilst towing two granite barges last year, lol.. don't know if it has dried out yet! haven't tested it.

Below is a picture of it in an old clay pit on the moors, it looks as if it's at sea, good hey!

1 Comments:

At Tuesday, 04 April, 2006, Blogger Michele said...

Hi pugsthanks for the heads up.
I hope i have solved the damn problem.Having a hard time with blogger today,it's driving me to drink and as we all know that's a short drive. By the way boating sounds fun,it's raining out here in california.Can you explain the word moors to me,i have always wondered about that word.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home