British National Party!
Crinkley Bottom Extra: British Bull Dogs

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

British Bull Dogs

What ever happened to the saying of the "Old British Bull Dog Breed"

Honestly the British public are getting softer by the day; Too many do-gooders if you ask me.

Can't people see that we are only a small island, yet still the illegal immigrants pour in and our High Court Judges are siding with them. They break every rule in the book and still get away with it.

Talk about being a soft touch, I read an article that Barnze brought up yesterday about a judge apologising to an armed robber for having to give him a 5 year jail sentence.

What with the Sham marriages in yesterday's news. Who rules who? It makes our Government look like idiots, and sure enough, we the public voted them in.

Anyway, I could go on like this forever but it makes my blood boil just thinking about it... It's about time the British public stood up for themselves and regained our proper name as the "British Bull Dog Breed".

2 Comments:

At Tuesday, 11 April, 2006, Blogger Michele said...

Wow pugs we think alike. I didn't
know in the U.K. there was an illegal immigrant problem. My latest post they're already calling me a racist.

 
At Tuesday, 11 April, 2006, Blogger Pugs said...

Take no notice of them michele.. I'm not racist but enoughs enough.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home