British National Party!
Crinkley Bottom Extra: I Don't BELIEVE........ It !!!

Friday, April 07, 2006

I Don't BELIEVE........ It !!!

Crinkley Bottom Observer

Pugs says: "I think they got this wrong somehow.. lol"
I was surfin through them blogs yesterday and came across the above picture on one of them. I think it was (marcoos.techblog) stating that he got to number 5 as one of the fastest growing WordPress.com blogs.
Yeah! it must of been on Double credit day with blogmad when this happened.
Still... you know, I might just frame it, because I don't think it will ever happen again...
Eat your heart out marcoos.. hee! hee! hee!
I think this causes for a celebration don't you... just may have I or 2 today... lol

1 Comments:

At Friday, 07 April, 2006, Blogger Michele said...

Congrats pugs!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home