British National Party!
Crinkley Bottom Extra: Animal Rights Activist

Thursday, April 13, 2006

Animal Rights Activist


These animal rights activist have got a lot to answer for.

Don't get me wrong, I love animals. I had my faithful dog Sacha for 19 years, we went through quite a lot together, even though I was away from home for a month at a time for some of them.

But last night was the last straw, I was watching the West Country News and an elderly man was in tears because his cattle had to be destroyed, and his last words were "I wish I was shot with them".

All this stems from animal rights conservationist and the argument of Bovine TB in badgers spreading to cattle.

Let's get real here... the farmers are not asking to wipe out the population of badgers altogether, but to contain them.

OK.. OK.. I know that some people, quite a few in fact prefer animals to human beings, perhaps because they don't or can't answer back, but say if an unknown disease broke out like the (Black Death) of London, then these activist would be the first to shout there mouths off if it started wiping them out.

I had a look through at some of the animal rights web pages and all I can see is young girls in swimsuits waving banners... (well if that aint self esteem I don't know what is.... Look at my body guys not the plaque I'm waving) they only do it to get publicity I'm sure of it.

I wonder if they go home of an evening rubbing there hands and saying to themselves..
Great.. That's another human beings life that we have stressed out, just ruined, mentally and financially.

Believe me, all the animals on a farm are treated as one of the family and there's nothing more hearbreaking then watching your family being destroyed.

These activist ain't human or they wouldn't be bringing this on there own kind.

3 Comments:

At Thursday, 13 April, 2006, Blogger Michele said...

Hi pugs, i saw you blogmad you're ranked as a top surfer.I've never come across your blog,i do my fair share of surfing.

 
At Thursday, 13 April, 2006, Blogger Pugs said...

Hey michele, I've seen your blog a few times over on blogmad, so it's definately working..lol

 
At Thursday, 13 April, 2006, Blogger Michele said...

So pugs you checking out the shout box huh? It's fun especially after
a few drinks LOL,after a few i love
yanking chains it loosens me up!
They have alliances in there and
i try to break on through to the other side.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home