British National Party!
Crinkley Bottom Extra: Romola Garai

Friday, April 28, 2006

Romola Garai


Pugs says: I think I'm in Love... Romola Garai was indeed ace in The Incredible Journey of Mary Bryant.

Seems Kevin Harris of Tewkesbury has the same opinion as me, this indeed is a fine and upcoming actress.

I just had to break my silence with the media player....

Re: a couple of posts earlier.... I said that these illegal imigrants were causing trouble, now perhaps all them do-gooders will shut there mouths and take it a bit more seriously.

4 Comments:

At Friday, 28 April, 2006, Blogger Michele said...

So you're in love with romola,
i've been dumped? Crying my eyes
out.

 
At Friday, 28 April, 2006, Blogger Pugs said...

Oh michele! you know your the only one for me. No one could ever come close to your personality.
By the way your posts are getting better and better each day.. lol
Take Care

 
At Saturday, 29 April, 2006, Blogger Hexter said...

IMO illegal imigrants are nothing more than theifs to Britian. Illegal imigrants get better benefits than the people who originaly lived in Britian. They also get free estates, that been covered by the tax payers along with the benefits.

I want the UK gorverment to cut off giving benefits and free estates because it not fair as the true people in Britain work their arse off paying the taxes and most people should be pissed off about that.

That only we had trouble from these illegal imigrants and that includes terrorisum, the London underground bombing would be a good example why the UK should get rid of those illegal immigrants, permently.

 
At Sunday, 30 April, 2006, Blogger Pugs said...

Yeah! Good point hexter. I couldn't agree more.
Thanks for popping by.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home