British National Party!
Crinkley Bottom Extra: What shall I do ?

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

What shall I do ?


Pugs says: I have been looking at this heap of hardcore for an hour now. What does it mean WORK!
I have to shift this bloody lot by hand and wheelbarrow.
Do you ever get them days when you think Oh! Balls to it I'll do it tomorrow? Well it's either this or the pub... what do ya think?
Well if you don't hear from me for a while you know that I've been struck down with an hernia or suffering from a bad hangover...

2 Comments:

At Wednesday, 26 April, 2006, Blogger Michele said...

Get to it pugs,get it over with.
Then celebrate afterwards with
several beers.

 
At Thursday, 27 April, 2006, Blogger Pugs said...

I suppose your right michele, I'll pop over to see you if I got time.. if not I'll catch ya in a week or so.. ughh.
Cheers

 

Post a Comment

<< Home