British National Party!
Crinkley Bottom Extra: Time Fly's

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Time Fly's

Well it's Boat Club again tonight, don't seem like the last one was a month ago, time fly's when your enjoying yourself I suppose. Huh!
As long as it finishes in time, for me to get home and see my favourite program this evening, I don't mind.
Had a request from my young niece yesterday to play Will Young and the Blue Peter vid.

Sorry Folk's.

Pug says: This is for all you Blue Peter and Will Young fans.
Don't think much of it myself, but will tolerate it for a day!

4 Comments:

At Tuesday, 02 May, 2006, Blogger Hexter said...

I used to watch Blue Peter, when I was about 13 the stuff they did were very intresting.

 
At Tuesday, 02 May, 2006, Blogger Michele said...

Have a great time pugs!

 
At Tuesday, 02 May, 2006, Blogger Pugs said...

Hi hexter..
Thanks for dropping by

 
At Tuesday, 02 May, 2006, Blogger Pugs said...

Thanks michele my friend..
I'll have a drink or two, while thinking of you.
Take Care.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home