British National Party!
Crinkley Bottom Extra: Blown It...

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Blown It...


I think my cyber space romance may be over! You see I left a comment over on her post late yesterday about Osama, and I don't think she was very amused.
She was horrified to hear what I got up to in my childhood days, and just prior to that she wanted to know what weird habits I got!
Oh Gawd... this has left me in a terrible quandary.
Should I tell her or shouldn't I?
I don't want to lose her... she's my whole world.


Pug says: I'm devastated, blown it I know I have. Oh well! I'll just have to play some music and dream of what could have been I suppose.
She's a beauty aint she?

5 Comments:

At Wednesday, 03 May, 2006, Blogger Michele said...

Ah pugs we're still cool,we
all have done crazy things
as a child.

 
At Wednesday, 03 May, 2006, Blogger Eric said...

omg u two are getting married i just know it

 
At Wednesday, 03 May, 2006, Blogger Pugs said...

Oh michele.. cool, I thought I blew it.. Gosh I am a happy chappy.. I shall sleep well tonight. Ha!Ha!
Catch ya later...

 
At Wednesday, 03 May, 2006, Blogger Pugs said...

Jadus.. looks like you may have an invite coming your way.. whoopee!
Oops.. nearly forgot to thank you for dropping by..
Cheers.

 
At Thursday, 04 May, 2006, Blogger Pugs said...

Oh come on barnze she's a beauty.. admit it..
Nice to see you back to your normal tricks..lol

 

Post a Comment

<< Home