British National Party!
Crinkley Bottom Extra: Game On

Thursday, June 08, 2006

Game On


Please make sure your name and site is registered with BlogMad so that the Credits can be transfered easily.

You are looking for my 4th Great Grandfather who was transported to Australia for theft.

I would like you to find his (1) Full Name (2) What he stole (3) The Name of the Ship that
took him to Australia.

The first one to get all 3 answers right wins, so make sure you have them all before you get in touch.

1st Clue.
You have to be an observer fan to get going.

9 Comments:

At Thursday, 08 June, 2006, Blogger Michele said...

Ready to play.

 
At Thursday, 08 June, 2006, Blogger Pe.tra said...

I am also ready to play...

Those credits will cum in handyyyyyy !!

Hey pugs and Michele have a nice one !!

Don't drink too much beer pugs..

*hugs*

 
At Thursday, 08 June, 2006, Blogger Pugs said...

Hey michele and peety thanks.. No I will try to stay sober for this one.. lol
I lost a days surfin doing this.. I didn't realise the trouble it takes..
Hope it works alright..LOL

 
At Thursday, 08 June, 2006, Blogger Jim said...

i wanna play too
does the winner get Mich ?

 
At Thursday, 08 June, 2006, Blogger Michele said...

Allright here i go!
Ship-The Earl St.Vincent
Who was transported-John Hudson
What he stole-property

 
At Friday, 09 June, 2006, Blogger Pugs said...

Wow! saby.. see I knew you could spell properly and leave nice comments.
Thanks..
Oh! but I'm afraid Michele is not part of the winnings.. lol

 
At Friday, 09 June, 2006, Blogger Pugs said...

Ooops! michele..
You must have took a wrong turning or didn't read the clue properly!
Please try a little harder.. lol

 
At Friday, 09 June, 2006, Blogger Jim said...

You are looking for my 4th Great Grandfather who was transported to Australia for theft.

I would like you to find his (1) Full Name (Vest) What he stole (my undies) The Name of the Ship that
took him to Australia.

HMS Jocks

 
At Friday, 09 June, 2006, Blogger Pugs said...

Ha!Ha! Nice try saby.. but you will have to try a little harder.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home