British National Party!
Crinkley Bottom Extra: Paraguay v Trinidad & Tobago/Sweden v England

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Paraguay v Trinidad & Tobago/Sweden v England

Sweden 2 - 2 England


England will look to step up a gear when they play their final Group B game against Sweden in Cologne Today.


*Heartbroken* Pug says: hey! they may not have set the world alight with their football, but England are through to the second phase with a game to spare for the first time in 24 years.

Sven-Goran Eriksson's side play the country of his birth, Sweden, and a win or a draw will send David Beckham and co through in first place.

If Sweden win they will finish top, but if they lose, and Trinidad and Tobago take the honours against Paraguay, the Soca Warriors could edge out the Swedes on goal difference.

6 Comments:

At Tuesday, 20 June, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Pugs...

First off , Michelle I am sad to hear you are taking a break..
I have heard only nice things from big-al and pugs about you....

And Pugs- I will watch and pray England wins since Beckham is still looking sexy these days *smile*...

Big *hug* for Pugs...

Are you betting at blogmad?

he-he

(this is my new webapge , still the same Peety)

 
At Tuesday, 20 June, 2006, Blogger Michele said...

Thanks peety,i have no regrets
yet.Yea pugs are you betting
on bm,all those credits i
would.Cheers!

 
At Tuesday, 20 June, 2006, Blogger Pugs said...

Hi peety..
That's a nice comment you made to michele.

As for the football! yes I have had a few bets on it today with BlogMad and came away as a winner.

First time I've won anything with them..lol

*hugs* for you too..

 
At Tuesday, 20 June, 2006, Blogger Pugs said...

michele.. I won today!

I hope I don't get addicted and take to gambling as well as the drink, I couldn't cope with that... lol

I haven't been across to Jazz Coffee today for fear that it might not be there!

I will though.. in fact I shall nip across now..

Cheers my friend.

 
At Friday, 23 June, 2006, Blogger Hexter said...

If England beats Eccurdor and than England are very likely to play againts Portugal.

 
At Friday, 23 June, 2006, Blogger Pugs said...

If... is a big word hexter, but I've still got the flag flying.. lol

 

Post a Comment

<< Home