British National Party!
Crinkley Bottom Extra: The mans prayer........

Thursday, November 01, 2007

The mans prayer........

Lord, before I lay down to sleep today, I pray for a woman who's partially gay.

One who's pretty, sexy and bright, one who's fanny is small and tight.

Oh! send me a woman who goes like a train, who swallows your load and wants it again!

And as she prays with this in mind.

She'd ask me to take her from behind!

And when I was done, I'd climb off and thank her.

Until you can find her, I'll just be a wanker!

Amen!



Pug says: Hmmm... I think that say's it all.

4 Comments:

At Monday, 19 November, 2007, Blogger FOUR DINNERS said...

Amen to that!!!!

 
At Monday, 03 December, 2007, Blogger FOUR DINNERS said...

Are you sleeping or not?? I've got you in sleeping in me links then you pop up and post then sod off again.

I ain't changing me links every other day.

C'mon Pugs. Post or some'at will yer?

 
At Friday, 07 December, 2007, Blogger yellowdoggranny said...

hey wanker!....how ya be?....see your still around too...

 
At Wednesday, 12 December, 2007, Blogger Cind said...

You're a wanker, yer a wanker an' it does you good like it bloody well should, yer a wanker an' yer always pullin' yer pud....
Get in Pugs!! ;-}

 

Post a Comment

<< Home