British National Party!
Crinkley Bottom Extra: Pugs prayer! "Where ar't thou!"

Sunday, September 14, 2008

Pugs prayer! "Where ar't thou!"

Pug says: OK... OK.... I'm Bad!
Forgive me Lord for I have sinned!
I have not been blogging regular for a year or so now! (you know what it's like! there ain't enough hours in a day)
But these latter days have brought intense sadness as I can't seem to find my friends blogs!
It seems as if the Devil has been to work and erased them all off the face of the earth!
Could you please give me a sign and lead me on the right path to find my friends blogs.....
Your help would be much appreciated!
AMEN!

3 Comments:

At Monday, 15 September, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sinner!

 
At Wednesday, 17 September, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well 4D is now at
http://anothermanicstreetpreacher.blogspot.com/

 
At Thursday, 18 September, 2008, Blogger The Preacherman said...

glad yer back Pugsie. Thought you'd quit alltogether a while back. I'll be addin' yer linky thingy again now mate

 

Post a Comment

<< Home