British National Party!
Crinkley Bottom Extra: My fairwell song to BlogMad!

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

My fairwell song to BlogMad!

The BlogMad fairwell song!
Dedicated to all my friends past and present!

Pug sings: There's a sad sort of clanging from the clock in the hall and the bells in the steeple too.
And up in the nursery an ubsurd little bird Is popping out to say cook-coo cook-coo, cook-coo
Regretfully they tell us. But firmly they compell us.
To say goodbye cook-coo...To you...
So long farewell, auf weidersehen good-bye I hate to go and leave this pretty sight.
So long farewell, auf weidersehen adieu.
Adieu, adieu, to you and you and you
So long farewell, au revior auf weidersehen
I'd like to stay and taste my first champagne
So long farewell, auf weidersehen goodnight
I leave and heave a sigh and say good bye - goodbyyyyyyeeeee!
I'm glad... to go.... I cannot tell a lie
I fleet, I float, I fleetly flee I fly...
The sun... has gone... to bed and so must I...
So long...farewell...auf weidersehen goodbye...Goodbye...Goodbye....Goodbye....
Guests: Goodbye...

5 Comments:

At Friday, 02 January, 2009, Blogger Jimmy said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR Pugs
where is Michele?

VEST is not well

 
At Monday, 05 January, 2009, Blogger Cind said...

Happy New Year Pugs ;-}

Not been on for a bit so sorry for the belated thingy! x

 
At Monday, 05 January, 2009, Blogger The Preacherman said...

Didn't even know it was alive meself...

Happy New Year old bean

 
At Tuesday, 13 January, 2009, Blogger keltikdragon said...

that was on family guy god thats sad i know that. lol will take ur advice and start listening to him well sometimes

 
At Thursday, 15 January, 2009, Blogger The Preacherman said...

You are in severe danger of being relegated to my 'Too fucking lazy to blog' category.

So there ;-p

 

Post a Comment

<< Home