British National Party!
Crinkley Bottom Extra: Goofy receives a text from Goldilocks

Monday, May 22, 2006

Goofy receives a text from Goldilocks


Goofy says: Hey Pugs.. this is a text I received from Goldilocks, what do you think?

FW: From:Goldilocks

Msg: A girl was granted two wishes by the fairy godmother, she asked for big tits and a tight cunt.
The fairy godmother gave her 38dd's and your mobile phone number.


Goofy says: LOL.. hmmm.. she needs a good spanking that one.
Thought I'd pass it on just in case you have some "tight" mates..



Pugs says: Ha!Ha!Ha! Nice one Goofy..
Thanks, I will definately send it on to a few people I know.. may juggle the wording a bit for a few of our other friends..

4 Comments:

At Monday, 22 May, 2006, Blogger Michele said...

Pugs good one LOL.
I had no trouble logging
into blogmad.Yesterday was
a problem.Why would you think
you were banned? I'm the one
should be banned.

 
At Monday, 22 May, 2006, Blogger Pugs said...

michele... I was getting access denied all the time I was trying to log in, it was down all day.
Couldn't even get into the IRC chat to see what was happening.

It's ok now though thankfully.

 
At Monday, 22 May, 2006, Blogger Michele said...

I'm glad you weren't banned,
i'll be banned before you.
Sometimes i can be a handful.
LOL

 
At Tuesday, 23 May, 2006, Blogger Pugs said...

Gee.. thanks michele, you are such a good friend.
Pity there aint more like you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home