British National Party!
Crinkley Bottom Extra: Rain hits first day of Wimbledon

Monday, June 26, 2006

Rain hits first day of Wimbledon

Wimbledon 2006

Day 1 Preview

The first day of the 2006 Championships sees Roger Federer open the defence of his men's singles title against the in-form Richard Gasquet on Centre Court.


Pug says: What with the football and now the tennis, I havent enough time to surf let alone publish Blog posts.

Here we are with parts of the Country experiencing drought conditions, then first day of Wimbledon! Rain.

Well! at least it kept the books straight, it wouldn't be the same opening the tournament without it! Typical British Weather. lol...

7 Comments:

At Monday, 26 June, 2006, Blogger Michele said...

No time to surf pugs,you're
keeping busy.Cheers!

 
At Monday, 26 June, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rain at Wimbledon, it's lucky we have the world cup to keep us going.

 
At Monday, 26 June, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rain is also here...

All day :o(.....

But hey it always rains in The Netherlands..

Have a nice evening Pugs and keep smiling

(ooops I mean drinking)*hug* !

 
At Monday, 26 June, 2006, Blogger Pugs said...

Ha!Ha!
That's my excuse michele and I'm sticking to it..
I've no one to keep me motivated now that you have stopped posting.
But I think it's great that you keep calling around.
*smiles*

 
At Monday, 26 June, 2006, Blogger Pugs said...

Hiya paul, I quite agree.. lol

 
At Monday, 26 June, 2006, Blogger Pugs said...

Hey peety.. sorry to see that the Netherlands lost, they played a good game though...
Never mind, have a nice evening yourself.
I shall have a drink or two for you.. lol
*Hugs*

 
At Wednesday, 28 June, 2006, Blogger Michele said...

Hey pugs just because i got out
the surfing waters doesn't mean
i'm not on the beach. I really
enjoy leaving comments on my
favorite blogs now.I'm free!
Cheers!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home