British National Party!
Crinkley Bottom Extra: Nervous Breakdown!

Thursday, July 27, 2006

Nervous Breakdown!

Pug says: I went to the doc this morning, told him that I'm a little stressed out, what with all that has been happening these past few days!
I dunno if michele is even michele any more! I said.
vest is saby and saby is keshie, keshie is Julie!
Oh! he said. I know, I said.
Then he said, I was heading for a nervous breakdown, gave me a prescription of quiet life pills or something, gave me a week off work and told me to take it easy!
Oh! and lay off them blog thing'ies he said.
Hmmm.. unusual! he didn't even mention the drink this time, I quietly said!

No probs there I said!


You don't need to be told twice! He said!
*ROFL*


8 Comments:

At Thursday, 27 July, 2006, Blogger Pe.tra said...

*kiss* and *hug*

for a special friend..

And stay off the light beer I would stick
with the strong stuff, it clears the throat...

:D xoxo

 
At Thursday, 27 July, 2006, Blogger Pugs said...

aww peety! Your such a dear! you leave such good comments, I don't know whats up or down at the moment.

But I will take your advice on the strong beer though.. lol
*Hugs*

 
At Thursday, 27 July, 2006, Blogger Michele said...

Pugs goodness gracious how can
you say such a thing.Saby has
us all paranoid,but i would never
think you were associated
with saby.I live in pomona
california.I'll email you my
phone number if you like.

I still can't believe,you eluted
to me not being me.We have been
buds for a long time.

 
At Thursday, 27 July, 2006, Blogger FOUR DINNERS said...

Vodka and lagers up. Owt else is down. Simple philosophy. I'm simple. Best way.

 
At Thursday, 27 July, 2006, Blogger Michele said...

Most of all i'm a cancer,we
aren't capable of being a saby.

We are not an evil people,what
you said hurt my feelings,you more
than anyone should know the real
me.

You might as well called me
an asshole.
Because that what saby is.

 
At Friday, 28 July, 2006, Blogger Pugs said...

michele my friend.. you must excuse me at this time, but I am still recovering from the shock of you not being you!
Of course we are buddies and will be for a very long time, I hope!
As you would say: Oh the humanity!

 
At Friday, 28 July, 2006, Blogger Pugs said...

Hey four d's..
I like your philosophy, keeping things simple.
That's what I'm gonna do in the future.
Cheers mate...

 
At Friday, 28 July, 2006, Blogger Pugs said...

Oh michele.. I can't believe you just said that!
I would never try to hurt your feelings! and call you... what you said!
How could you!


*Look our first argument!*

*Now an even more depressed Pugs*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home