British National Party!
Crinkley Bottom Extra: Britain is preparing itself to becoming a 3rd World Country!

Monday, July 17, 2006

Britain is preparing itself to becoming a 3rd World Country!

Police say Sikh funeral pyre may have broken cremation laws

Sam Jones
Thursday July 13, 2006
The Guardian


Police are investigating what is claimed to be the first British religious funeral pyre in modern times, because they believe the blaze may have broken cremation laws which prohibit the burning of human remains in the open air.

Yesterday's pyre in Stamfordham, Northumberland, was arranged after Rajpal Mehat, a 31-year-old Indian-born Sikh, drowned in a canal in Southall, west London, last December. His family asked Davender Ghai, president of the Newcastle-based Anglo-Asian Friendship Society, to help after authorities refused to allow his remains to be flown back to India.

More on this article here..


Pug says: I'm sorry, but after seeing this on the news, my blood pressure is at boiling point again.
What on earth does this government think it's doing? The police ought to be given a severe reprimand for letting this go ahead.
I have no problem with other peoples beliefs but if they come to this Country then they should abide by our rules. If this is allowed to carry on then I can see Britain falling back in years and becoming a 3rd World Country.
We're supposed to be civilized and should be progressing, not slipping back in time, bowing down to other 3rd World Countries traditions.

For Christ's sake.. Get a grip on yourselves Britain.

I also think it's about time the Heads of the Christian Church started preaching it's faith instead of preaching about Gay marriages and the like. They are half to blame for letting all this happen. *Arggggh........*

11 Comments:

At Monday, 17 July, 2006, Blogger Michele said...

Pugs i hear ya,we're slipping
into a third world country too.
The illegals are demanding
rights and more money to do
jobs according to bush
Americans don't want,
which is a load of crap.
Oh the humanity!

 
At Monday, 17 July, 2006, Blogger Pugs said...

I was talking to a few lads in the pub about it the other day!
even they say it's too late.
I'm afraid Britain has already been taken over.
It's frightening michele!

 
At Monday, 17 July, 2006, Blogger FOUR DINNERS said...

We already are too far down that road mate. We're finished as the kind of country we'd like. It's sad but it really is too late. I suppose that makes us racist, colour prejudiced, right wing, etc etc etc....I'm seriously considerin' movin to Spain. Only thing stoppin' me (apart from affordin' it n family stuff) is that I'd feel a traitor. I'm unhappy in my own country. Am I now a minority and the 'silent majority' has become extinct? I really don't know anymore. Soz this is a long comment. Don't usually waffle on but - our council tax went up again and I asked for a breakdown. 2% of the increase is for asylum seekers and the new Somalian community that's arrived in Hayes Town. I could cry. Maybe I should.

 
At Monday, 17 July, 2006, Blogger Michele said...

Pugs i forgot to tell you go check
out vest blog,he wrote a post
about the sob virus.

 
At Monday, 17 July, 2006, Blogger Pugs said...

Hi four d's...
No, I'm glad to see that someone else in this Country has the same feelings as me.
I thought I was the only one out on a limb.
It doesn't hurt to cry!
Thanks for a great comment.

 
At Monday, 17 July, 2006, Blogger Pugs said...

I've checked it out michele..
Cheers.

 
At Tuesday, 18 July, 2006, Blogger Cind said...

Bloody 'ell Pugs - raw, nerve touched that one didn't it?
Just remember, there's still lots of pretty good stuff about this island of ours too.
On a lighter note - what's up with burning dead flesh? My fella does it everytime he tries to do a barby!!
;-}

 
At Tuesday, 18 July, 2006, Blogger Pugs said...

Ha!Ha! trust you to come up with a comment like that cind!
Poor old hubby!
I love it! lol..

 
At Wednesday, 19 July, 2006, Blogger prying1 said...

Blame it on the liberals across the pond. They have been expoting "political correctness" all around the world! -

Their entire lives are spent making others miserable.

Ask any smoker or ex-jolly fat man...

 
At Wednesday, 19 July, 2006, Blogger prying1 said...

Expoting = exporting - Sorry -

 
At Wednesday, 19 July, 2006, Blogger Pugs said...

Hi prying1.. point noted!
No need to apologise for the spelling, I do it all the time.. lol

Nice to see a new face.
Thanks.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home