British National Party!
Crinkley Bottom Extra: Weymouth model boat festival!

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Weymouth model boat festival!

Weymouth’s
12th Annual International
Maritime Modelling Festival

Saturday 8th and Sunday 9th July 2006.



Pug says: This will be my last post for a few days, as you can see I’m off to Weymouth tomorrow for a long weekend!

I shall stay with my Irish Aunt, she likes a drink or two. Ha!Ha!
So no problems there!


Will catch ya all later..

Keep Well! and be Good!

Cheers.

7 Comments:

At Wednesday, 05 July, 2006, Blogger Michele said...

Have a great time my friend,sounds
like a lot of fun.
Cheers!

 
At Wednesday, 05 July, 2006, Blogger FOUR DINNERS said...

Love models. Have a good'n.

 
At Thursday, 06 July, 2006, Blogger Pugs said...

I shall michele.. no worries there. lol
Thanks

 
At Thursday, 06 July, 2006, Blogger Pugs said...

Cheers four d's.. I will.

 
At Tuesday, 11 July, 2006, Blogger Hexter said...

Have a nice weekend in weymouth. :)

 
At Wednesday, 12 July, 2006, Blogger Pugs said...

Thanks hexter... a little late as I'm already back.. lol
Cheers.

 
At Wednesday, 12 July, 2006, Blogger Hexter said...

Oh well.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home