British National Party!
Crinkley Bottom Extra: Portugal v England

Saturday, July 01, 2006

Portugal v England

Portugal 3 - 1 England


Thousands of England fans have gathered in Gelsenkirchen
ahead of the World Cup quarter-final match against Portugal.



Pug says:
It is believed 30,000 England fans have tickets for the 1600 BST game that will be played under a closed roof at the AufShchalke Arena at 1600 hrs today.

}}}} *Come On England!* }}}}


A Day of mourning!


Sadly (John Boy) my Rosella passed away yesterday afternoon!
So it's a day of mourning for the house!
I shall miss our late night conversations,
the bird was the only one who took any notice of my drunken tales.



7 Comments:

At Saturday, 01 July, 2006, Blogger Michele said...

Sorry to hear about john boy,
my bird tweety died in my hands
last year.I cried like a baby,
i still miss him.

 
At Saturday, 01 July, 2006, Blogger Pugs said...

Hi michele.. yeah! it's surprising how attached we can get to our feathered friends.
tweety! that's a good name.
Never mind.. it comes to us all I suppose.
Cheers.

 
At Sunday, 02 July, 2006, Blogger Michele said...

Pugs it's funny i'm stuck on
tweety.I've had 2 cats named
tweety and a bird,i'm in a rut.lol
I'm getting a dog soon and his
name will not be tweety as god
as my witness.I like the name
bart for my dog well at least
for a male dog.

 
At Sunday, 02 July, 2006, Blogger Pugs said...

Ha!Ha!Ha! tweety for a dog michele,
No! No! No!!!

I can just see it now, *come along tweety my dear*
Ha!Ha!Ha!

Now Bart I do like!

 
At Sunday, 02 July, 2006, Blogger Pugs said...

Oh! and for goodness sake michele... Don't call him SEX! whatever you do!.. lol

 
At Sunday, 02 July, 2006, Blogger MsDemmie said...

Sorry to heat that ................

 
At Sunday, 02 July, 2006, Blogger Pugs said...

msdemmie.. Thanks!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home