British National Party!
Crinkley Bottom Extra: English footballers are crap!

Sunday, July 02, 2006

English footballers are crap!

Pug says: Well I've seen it all now! call themselves footballers! they couldn't kick there way out of a paper bag.
Best team England has ever had they said!
Well if that was anything to go by "Gawd help us".
All the money these players get and for what!
Beckham should be put out to pasture with a sell by date on his back!
Rooney needs a 3 year contract serving with the British forces to get a bit of self discipline knocked into him; as for the rest of the squad, a good year over obstacle courses to try and get them to work more closely together as a team wouldn't go a miss; and a good straight 10 mile run every day! instead of just doing simple "leg benders, a few practise penalty shoot outs, and a couple hop, skip and jumps", when training would in my view also be advisable.
Gawd! if I were Manager, they wouldn't know that there ass pointed downwards, I'd certainly get the publics monies worth out of them.

10 Comments:

At Sunday, 02 July, 2006, Blogger MsDemmie said...

Delicious irony ...........

(Apart from the fact I forecast they would loose on penalties).

I think it highlights much of what is wrong with society these days ....

where has the hard work, the discipline and the self control gone ?

 
At Sunday, 02 July, 2006, Blogger Pugs said...

Hi msdemmie, my words exactly..
all what you say above is true!
Society has gone to pot.
Thanks for the visit.

 
At Sunday, 02 July, 2006, Blogger Cind said...

Yep, that's about the size of it Pugs.
And in case you haven't heard yet, Beckham's handed in his arm band - RIP David.
;-}

 
At Sunday, 02 July, 2006, Blogger Pugs said...

Oooh No!
I haven't heard that one yet cind.
RIP David!
That was Tears for Joy yesterday, was it?
Ha!Ha!Ha!

 
At Sunday, 02 July, 2006, Blogger Michele said...

Well pugs i hope you at least
won a lot of credits.The sob
virus is blaming me for harassing
him on a mutual blog we both
visit.It's not me but whoever
it is they're # 1 in my book.lol

 
At Sunday, 02 July, 2006, Blogger Pugs said...

Ha!Ha! nice one..
it's about time he got some of his own medicine, they say what goes around comes around.
As for the credits michele, I broke about even I think, still it was a bit of fun while it lasted.

 
At Sunday, 02 July, 2006, Blogger Hexter said...

Why do some of the football teams have to cheat, I rather get into a cheatproof game such as rugby a real mans game (not even portugal can do well at)

 
At Sunday, 02 July, 2006, Blogger Pugs said...

You got a point there hexter, rugby is a mans game.

They call football sport!
I don't think so, like you say to much cheating involved these days.

 
At Wednesday, 05 July, 2006, Blogger FOUR DINNERS said...

Owen Hargreaves. Born in Canada and brought up in Germany. Best England player of the tournament. Speaks volumes to me. I'd make him captain n all.

 
At Thursday, 06 July, 2006, Blogger Pugs said...

Ha!Ha! nice one four d's..
I can always rely on you for great comments..
That's made my day!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home