British National Party!
Crinkley Bottom Extra: Dreaming the 4th July Celebrations

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Dreaming the 4th July Celebrations

Happy 4th July 2006
To all my American friends!

Oh! if only I were there!

Miserable Pug says: I am thinking of you all celebrating over there!

Please give a little thought for me here all alone!
Working hard to earn a crust of bread! Ha!Ha!




Have a nice day, be good, and if you can't be good be careful,
don't drink yourselves under the table!

Advice from an experienced Pugs. Ha!Ha!

2 Comments:

At Tuesday, 04 July, 2006, Blogger Michele said...

Thanks pugs,on my way to a
barbeque and then a fireworks
display, i will drink plenty
of beer and stay out of the
sun.Cheers!

 
At Tuesday, 04 July, 2006, Blogger Pugs said...

OK michele.. have a great time!
I shall have a drink or two myself.
Cheers.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home