British National Party!
Crinkley Bottom Extra: Weary Traveller Returns

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Weary Traveller Returns


Pug says: Yeah! I can see that you all missed me terribly over the weekend!
Well I'm afraid I'm back.
I shall just freshen up a bit and try get a few of my senses together!
"which I aint got a lot of I know".
Catch ya all later..

Oh! I see BlogMad still has this up on there notice board.

(Big things: There are big things on the horizon folks! Get ready!)

Ha!Ha! yeah! 2 Years later!
Cheers....



michele my friend.. I havent forgot you, I know it's your birthday this month, so the choc's are for you!

8 Comments:

At Wednesday, 12 July, 2006, Blogger Jim said...

What day is Micheles birthday Pugs?

i love Michele too
and she loves me






like the dog loves the fleas on her back

 
At Wednesday, 12 July, 2006, Blogger Michele said...

Welcome back my friend,bm haven't
started it's big things last time
i checked.Thanks for the chocolates
my birthday was june 23.Cheers!

 
At Wednesday, 12 July, 2006, Blogger Pugs said...

Ahhh..saby, so you crawled out of hiding!
I wouldn't call that love what you done to michele and I hope your not going to give me similar trouble.
It's nice to be nice!
Cheers..

 
At Wednesday, 12 July, 2006, Blogger Pugs said...

michele my friend... thanks for keeping an eye out for me with BlogMad.
I love your new avatar! a real cute busy bee that.. lol
I saw it when I popped over earlier today and tested out your game!
Cheers..

 
At Wednesday, 12 July, 2006, Blogger Pugs said...

Oh I nearly forgot michele.. I knew your star sign was Cancer the same as me, just got the date wrong, I shall put that in my diary now.. Sorry!

 
At Wednesday, 12 July, 2006, Blogger Hexter said...

When will saby learn to shut up?

 
At Thursday, 13 July, 2006, Blogger FOUR DINNERS said...

Arrrrrrrrgh...Snow Patrol!!!....That dick...yer know....Gwyneth's bloke...Chris some'at or other n his lot. It's like them on speed. Bad enough without the speed....

soz....pissed....happy birthday Michelle x

Glad yer back. good'n?

 
At Thursday, 13 July, 2006, Blogger Michele said...

Hi fourdinners i'm not back
maybe in the fall,but i still visit my favorite sites.
Cheers!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home