British National Party!
Crinkley Bottom Extra: Congrats and Prats!

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Congrats and Prats!

Congratulations michele!

BlogMad Blog of the day Jazz Coffee!

Warning!!!
Apparently I have received information
from a good friend that virus infected emails
are being sent to people that have left comments on my blog!
Please make sure you check any strange emails with a virus checker before you open them!
Sorry about this..
Thanks


Pug says: Firstly, I would like to congratulate my dear friend michele for getting her first Daily recognition with Jazz Coffee as blog of the day on BlogMad.

Secondly, there are some evil prats about these days! so please take care opening your mail, there is no need to tell you who they are, I expect you have gathered that already.

Well I'm off to the Boat Club this evening, that time again.
Take Care.
Cheers.

6 Comments:

At Tuesday, 01 August, 2006, Blogger Michele said...

Thanks pugs for the recongnition
i don't know how it happened,
since i'm not an active blogger
but i'll take it.

You have got to be kidding me
about email virus.That jerk
has gone to far.
I delete a lot and i sure
don't open links in emails.

Have a great time at the boat club.
Cheers!

 
At Tuesday, 01 August, 2006, Blogger Pugs said...

Hi michele, no probs well deserved and yes be on your guard, big al received one this morning apparently.
I shall see if I can get more info from him later.
Cheers..

 
At Tuesday, 01 August, 2006, Blogger FOUR DINNERS said...

Have a good boat clubbin'. You ok now mate?

Plod wrote to me re me recent contretemps wi' the local Somalian mafia n Jax.

No further action.

(Apparently one of 'ems still in the hospital wi' concussion. Bloody hell! I keep lookin' at me knuckles with a new respect! - actually I think my Jax thumped him too. probably her punch did that!!)

 
At Wednesday, 02 August, 2006, Blogger Pugs said...

Hey four d's.. Thanks, yes getting back on the road to recovery, a problem shared is a problem halved so they say!

Good on you and Jax! that johnny b good is another alias, but I expect you gathered that!

Cheers mate..

 
At Wednesday, 02 August, 2006, Blogger Hexter said...

I don't think the virus thing would of infected any of the yahoo mail users, so they got nothing to worry about.

 
At Wednesday, 02 August, 2006, Blogger Pugs said...

Oh! that's good then hexter, thanks for that info..
Cheers

 

Post a Comment

<< Home