British National Party!
Crinkley Bottom Extra: A Text to Send!

Monday, August 07, 2006

A Text to Send!

Pugs Challenges you to a Monkey Kick Off!


A text to send to an unpopular friend!

Last night for fun we all chose nicknames as birds.
I got Owl. (wise and clever)
My mate got Kingfisher. (a good angler)
Oh! and you got Thrush. (an irritating twat)




Pug says: Hmmm... I know of quite a few who I can forward this too.
Thanks Yvonne for sending this to me, just wait till I see you again..


Latest update on the Monkey Kick Off: ender left a comment on the previous post claiming 4881.
Alas no Monkey Kick to prove it though!
ender please send the right link *wink wink*

7 Comments:

At Tuesday, 08 August, 2006, Blogger Michele said...

Hey pugs haven't played the
monkey game yet,looking
forward to it.

I'm selling records big time
now, everybody has a favorite.
They always want a record that
i don't have,then i have to
search for it. It's a good life.

Is there a rock'in robin
that's me!
Cheers!

 
At Tuesday, 08 August, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

SNOW PATROL!

Thank you thank you thank you! Just what I needed to cheer me up.

 
At Tuesday, 08 August, 2006, Blogger Pugs said...

Hi michele, glad to see business is booming and that you are enjoying life to the full.
Oh! and rock'in robin sounds fine to me.. lol

 
At Tuesday, 08 August, 2006, Blogger Pugs said...

Hey marie b... I like to make my friends cheerful.. it makes my day too.
Thanks.

 
At Wednesday, 09 August, 2006, Blogger Cind said...

Thrush -> irritating -> twat -> HaHaHaHa love it (not thrush mind, no no no)
;-}

 
At Thursday, 10 August, 2006, Blogger FOUR DINNERS said...

174 metres. How embarrasin'...well not really I do play for The Old Pretenders...The wife often says I'm cuckoo..

 
At Thursday, 10 August, 2006, Blogger FOUR DINNERS said...

hey! You know my IP address! I didn't!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home