British National Party!
Crinkley Bottom Extra: The New Beta Blogger!

Sunday, November 19, 2006

The New Beta Blogger!

Pug says: This is for my dear friend michele..

Yes! I have changed over to the New Beta Blogger and can assure all of you that it is very painless... Ha!Ha!

To be quite honest I can't see a lot of difference from the old Blogger, except that, your posts upload a lot quicker.

The sign up with Google is very straight forward.

So if you ask me it's as easy as pie! Don't be scared give it a try.. Ha!Ha!Ha!

Look at me... I'm a poet and didn't know it... ROFL

Oh! I nearly forgot... the change over is done within 2 mins, you just sit back and wait for an email from them to tell you everything is finished.

The flowers are for you michele..

9 Comments:

At Sunday, 19 November, 2006, Blogger Michele said...

Why thank you my friend. For
the google part of signing in do
you use your old pass word
for that?

Plus to leave a comment now
a security alert message comes
up.
Cheers!

 
At Sunday, 19 November, 2006, Blogger Pugs said...

Hi michele, I used my old password and they accepted it, the only difference was my user name it is now my email address.
Honest it's easy, no probs at all.
You might as well change over only it looks as if we all will have to soon.
Newcomers automatically sign in to the new beta blogger now.
Cheers!

 
At Monday, 20 November, 2006, Blogger A Woman From Illinois said...

I have been using the blogger beta for about 3 months now, maybe longer. At first I did not like it because I could not comment on non-beta blogs and they could not comment on mine. This has since been fixed.

AND YES POSTING IS LIGHTENING FAST!!

 
At Tuesday, 21 November, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is better , Pugs..
You page loads a lot faster in my browser..

Congrats, on the change..

*hugs* and greetins to Michelle..

 
At Tuesday, 21 November, 2006, Blogger FOUR DINNERS said...

haven't a clue if I'm using it or not. Just goin me own sweet way n I think I might have accidently started. I think.

 
At Friday, 24 November, 2006, Blogger jaycee said...

yes it might be a easy but it doesn't host creative templates... I just don't know if i'm going to like it or no for that matter

 
At Saturday, 25 November, 2006, Blogger Dustin said...

I just moved over about a week ago, and I'm losing comments, but other than that it's much better, IMHO. Sometimes I do get e-mails about comments that never actually show up on my blog, though.

 
At Monday, 27 November, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Click and Comment day!

 
At Monday, 27 November, 2006, Blogger Michele said...

Taking a blog break?
Believe me i understand.LOL
Cheers!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home