British National Party!
Crinkley Bottom Extra: No Posts

Friday, August 11, 2006

No Posts




Pug says: Sorry I haven't posted in a while, but I've been rather busy, running here there and everywhere these past few days.

A pal of mine who lives on his own, got admitted to hospital last week and on top of that his mother passed away! so things are a bit hectic, and will be for a while to come I expect.
He lives about 50 miles away... not bad you may think! but what with the holiday makers heading for the beaches and the narrow country roads they have down in Cornwall.. it's a nightmare.


Posts may be few and far between for a while
but at least you know why now.
Sorry!

I hate driving... Arghhh..

8 Comments:

At Friday, 11 August, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow I usually HATE when sites have music on them. I mean, hate to the extent of wanting to throw things at my screen.

I've come across your site many times already surfing blogmad and I stay until the songs are over. (The last 2 anyway) I guess we have the same taste!!

 
At Friday, 11 August, 2006, Blogger Pugs said...

Oh My Gawd! breigh.. that's a bit dramatic!

To be quite honest it gets on my nerves sometimes.. Ha!Ha!Ha!

You could say it's the devil in me.. 'cause I know there's a lot of people like yourself especially in BlogMad that hate it.

Mind you havin said that, I have a few readers that seem to put up with it.

Thanks for dropping in.

 
At Friday, 11 August, 2006, Blogger Michele said...

Sorry to hear about your friend
and his mother.Be strong mate
and drive carefully.
Cheers!

 
At Friday, 11 August, 2006, Blogger FOUR DINNERS said...

Drive carefully old bean

 
At Friday, 11 August, 2006, Blogger Pugs said...

Hey michele and four d's..
Thanks, will do.

 
At Sunday, 13 August, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am with the others by wishing your friend a speedy recovery..

How are you my dear friend?

Are you suffering like us in the Netehrlands with constant RAIN and more RAIN.. It really does ot feel like summer anymore..

Wishing you well and hope to hear from you soon..

*cheers* "This BUD is for YOU" *hugs*

 
At Sunday, 13 August, 2006, Blogger Pugs said...

Cheers d34dpuppy, I'll pass it on to him.

 
At Sunday, 13 August, 2006, Blogger Pugs said...

Hi peety.. no we haven't seen any rain at all, well down here in the South West anyway.
That heatwave back along has left all the grass brown and parched, could do with some of what you got over here.. lol
Thanks...
Oh! and cheers for the Bud.
*Hugs*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home