British National Party!
Crinkley Bottom Extra: Forgive me father, mother, whatever, for I have not been active!

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Forgive me father, mother, whatever, for I have not been active!

Pug says: “I feel really bad about this, erm.. father, mother, whatever. It has been 9 days since my last blog.
I know that people like michele, four dinners, Cind etc. etc. have worked really hard to make this blog thing work for me, leaving comments en'all and I’ve not been blogging for ages. I’m really sorry.”

Plus, "I had an affair with a woman, almost.."

The priest says: "What do you mean, almost?"

Pug says: "Well, we undressed and rubbed together, but then I stopped."

The priest says: "Rubbing together is the same as putting it in. You're not to see that woman again. Now say five Hail Mary's and put £50 in the poor box."

Pugs leaves the confessional, goes over and says his prayers, then walks over to the poor box. He pauses for a moment and then starts to leave.
The priest, who was watching, quickly runs over to him and says, "I saw that you didn't put any money in the poor box!"
Pugs replies, "Yeah, but I rubbed the £50 on the box, and apparently that's the same as putting it in" as he walked away with a grin on his face!

9 Comments:

At Tuesday, 28 November, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome back *hugs*...

And I allmost ggave you a pint of beer BUT you were too busy with the other woman..

 
At Tuesday, 28 November, 2006, Blogger FOUR DINNERS said...

Like it!!
Last time Caz got me into her church I borrowed a £1 coin from the collection plate as it went around. "But I need change for the car park!" I cried as Caz hit me around the head. Women are so unreasonable.

 
At Tuesday, 28 November, 2006, Blogger Michele said...

Great one my friend.
Glad you're back and
you're having an affair too.
Cheers!

 
At Wednesday, 29 November, 2006, Blogger Simon Barrett said...

Pugs, I think ya telling porky pies! My theory is ya was too busy drinkin beer down at the local boozer!

and if ya have got a woman, you need one of these hahahaha

http://zzsimonb.blogspot.com/2006/11/ultimate-christmas-present.html

zzsimonb

 
At Wednesday, 29 November, 2006, Blogger Pugs said...

peety-thanks!
Big *Hugs*

four d's-glad you liked it, as for the women! yeah! so unreasonable. Ha!Ha!Ha!
Cheers!

michele-Nah! I ain't havin an affair really, there's only one person in my life and I think you know who that is! *wink wink*
Cheers my friend!

gentleman-hobbs-apology accepted! there's not enough hours in a day lately.
Cheers!

zzsimonb-Oh! if only life could be run on remote control, things would get done much quicker.. LOL
Cheers!

 
At Thursday, 30 November, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bwahahaha.... I heard this one before, but don't remember jokes, so it was funny all over again. :P

 
At Thursday, 30 November, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh damn....if rubbin is the same as puttin in... lol that increases the number of women ive slept with 5 fold i guess :D

 
At Friday, 01 December, 2006, Blogger Cind said...

Good one Pugs, I'll put that to my fella next time I just want a cuddle!
Oh and on the lack of blogging, just remember less is more ;-}

 
At Friday, 01 December, 2006, Blogger Charles said...

That was so funny. Besides it wouldn't be a poor box anymore, and you would brobably be a poor pugs.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home