British National Party!
Crinkley Bottom Extra: Monkey Kick Off! Ends.

Saturday, August 19, 2006

Monkey Kick Off! Ends.

Monkey Kick Off!
and the Winner Is!



Pug says: Congratulations Charles.. Well Done.

1ST) Charles made an excellent kick reaching 4802 monkey meters..

2ND) My personal best was 4767 monkey meters

3RD) ender, did claim a kick of 4880 monkey meters but I'm afraid there were no links to prove this, so has been relegated to 2ND to last position, as four dinners insists that he should be on the honours list in last place with a passable 3 monkey meters kick.

Thanks to all those who took part.

Take Care.

I did notice that at the finale of the UK Big Brother

they used the song theme from,

yes you guessed it!

Chasing Cars by Snow Patrol!

Well Done, Pete!

6 Comments:

At Saturday, 19 August, 2006, Blogger FOUR DINNERS said...

I insist my 3 monkey metres entitles me to the honour of last place. Besides the wife needs a new wooden spoon. The last one broke on my head....

 
At Saturday, 19 August, 2006, Blogger Michele said...

Congrats to everyone!
I haven't played yet,looking
forward to it.We have
big brother #7 it's a lot
of backstabbing going on.
It's one of my favorite
shows.
Have a great weekend friend
Cheers!

 
At Saturday, 19 August, 2006, Blogger Pugs said...

ROFL..ok four d's, all done..
Congrats for coming last, the spoon is on it's way.
Cheers matey.

 
At Saturday, 19 August, 2006, Blogger Pugs said...

Hi michele.. have a good weekend also my friend.
Cheers.

 
At Saturday, 26 August, 2006, Blogger Charles said...

Cool, thanx for plug. I got five more monkey meters since then. I have no idea how that other person got 6000+ monkey meters.

 
At Monday, 04 September, 2006, Blogger Pugs said...

Hi charles.. No probs, I don't know how they managed 6000 either.. lol

 

Post a Comment

<< Home