British National Party!
Crinkley Bottom Extra: Anonymous Day!

Thursday, September 07, 2006

Anonymous Day!

Anonymous's!

Today's your Day!


Pug says:
I had a few anonymous comments left on my previous post, which I thought I would let through, apparently Saby, Vest and there alias's must be at a loss, perhaps his book ain't selling as hoped.. Ha!Ha!Ha!


I can't be bothered to post anything else, I'm to busy building my water feature in the garden. The water is draining away at the moment, so I'm trying to find out how it's leaking, will seal it tomorrow.

Cheers..

8 Comments:

At Thursday, 07 September, 2006, Blogger Michele said...

Hi pugs,what brought this on?
I see saby has left a comment
as me,doesn't that nut ever
get tired?

Hope you get your leak fixed,
leaks are always a pain.
Cheers!

 
At Thursday, 07 September, 2006, Blogger Pugs said...

Hi michele.. well, seeing as saby/vest used your name again thought you should know.
The comments left points right to him/them.
As for the leak, I'll get there in the end.. lol
Cheers.

 
At Thursday, 07 September, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi there, great song in the backgroud.
but my baby wokes uo about it, not fair ;) PLS dont autostart it.

 
At Friday, 08 September, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

DROP DEAD PUGGS YOU FUCKING SHIT BRAN

 
At Friday, 08 September, 2006, Blogger Vest said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At Friday, 08 September, 2006, Blogger Pugs said...

magster-thanks.. my advice! turn the sound off your computer when the baby's asleep.

rita-alias vest,saby and family,like I said before learn to spell. You fucking wanker!

vest-Book not selling well? Not surprised if it contains the crap you come out with.

 
At Wednesday, 13 September, 2006, Blogger Vest said...

these are tired old comments puggsy, why dont you date them please

 
At Wednesday, 13 September, 2006, Blogger Pugs said...

dr.whoami- well! I'm gobsmacked.
Welcome and Thanks.

vest-still keeping a beady eye on me? well I'll see what I can do for you.
Cheers.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home