British National Party!
Crinkley Bottom Extra: Just a wee break!

Saturday, September 02, 2006

Just a wee break!


Pug says: Sorry for not keeping you posted guy's, but I had a pretty busy couple of weeks just gone.
What with running two and fro Cornwall making funeral arrangements and on top of that trying to get my drive finished which I'm glad to say is now completed.

I must say that I feel very privileged to have such good friends that were worried as to my whereabouts! Thank You all for your concern.

To be quite honest I enjoyed being away from blogging for a while, now I'm finding it hard to get back into it again.. lol

Take Care my friends.

4 Comments:

At Saturday, 02 September, 2006, Blogger Michele said...

Great you're okay! Now you
know how i feel, it's been
relaxing having not to blog.
I'm not sure i'll be back,
i think i'll just list records.
And if anyone is interested
they can email me.Cheers!

 
At Saturday, 02 September, 2006, Blogger Hexter said...

funeral arrangements, sorry for hearing that; everybody must die someday.

 
At Sunday, 03 September, 2006, Blogger Pugs said...

michele my friend.. thanks.

 
At Sunday, 03 September, 2006, Blogger Pugs said...

Hi hexter, yes that's so true.. reminds me of the series six foot under, I used to like that program..LOL

 

Post a Comment

<< Home