British National Party!
Crinkley Bottom Extra: Another text from Goofy!

Saturday, September 30, 2006

Another text from Goofy!



Goofy says: A guy walks up to a bird in a nite club, and says, hi, my names Bond ! She says, "dont tell me, its JAMES. He said, "no its, UNI, i'm here to fill yer crack.








Pug says: Blimey Goofy! the're getting worse rather than getting better.
Cheers old pal...

I would also like to say that I had 3 people who signed up to the exlinks so I have been credited with a referral for the launch!
Thanks to all of you!
Don't forget there's still time, just click the link in the sidebar or the links in the previous post.
Cheers.

6 Comments:

At Saturday, 30 September, 2006, Blogger Michele said...

Ha ha pugs...
Cheers!

Exlinks is the new thing
everyone is talking about
in blogland.Hope it rocks!

 
At Sunday, 01 October, 2006, Blogger Pugs said...

No probs michele, I hope so too, I haven't signed up with Digg yet! that seems to be something to do with it as well.
I should go and do that now really.
Cheers my friend.

 
At Sunday, 01 October, 2006, Blogger FOUR DINNERS said...

like it! laughing before a night shift n all.

 
At Sunday, 01 October, 2006, Blogger Simon Barrett said...

Pugs, you obviously are a Simpsons fan. Have I got a deal for you.

I am sure you will love this tale that I posted.

http://www.bloggernews.net/2006/09/drug-smuggling-with-simpsons.html

BTW what is exlinks? is it like exlax?

have a great day!!!!!!

 
At Monday, 02 October, 2006, Blogger Pugs said...

four d's-glad to think I sent you off to work on a high!
Cheers matey!

zzsimonb-lol... love the tale, as for exlinks! dunno.. it's all a secret at the moment.
What's exlax? sounds like medicine for constipation to me.. ROFL..
Oh! thanks for the plug etc.
Cheers!

 
At Tuesday, 03 October, 2006, Blogger Simon Barrett said...

Hey Pugs if you are ever in the Calgary area, stop by and i'll introduce you to the joys of Axe Head, this is 11% beer! The kids call it Rocket Fuel, to make it even more fun it only comes in 40 ounce bottles!

Good Times!!!!!!!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home