British National Party!
Crinkley Bottom Extra: Time for a change!

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Time for a change!

Pug says: Well it's that time of the year again!
Old Betsy's MOT is due the end of this month, and I've been running around like a headless chicken looking for a good second hand car to replace her.
I want a smaller vehicle, something good on fuel, good to the environment and cheap on tax.
I rather fancy a Toyota Yaris, so anyone who has any knowledge of them good or bad, your comments would be much appreciated.
Time is running out as the MOT is due on Friday!

Cheers!

7 Comments:

At Tuesday, 19 September, 2006, Blogger Michele said...

Pugs google
problems with toyota yaris
and go from there.
At least you'll get
the bad info if there
are any.
Cheers!

 
At Tuesday, 19 September, 2006, Blogger mikster said...

Good luck...Friday is coming quickly.

Blogmad hit!

 
At Wednesday, 20 September, 2006, Blogger Pugs said...

michele-looked at google and the results were quite astounding! It's looking good.
Cheers my friend.

mike-don't I know it, no time to write blog posts or surf even.
Cheers and Thanks.

 
At Wednesday, 20 September, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Toyota Yaris in my country (not sure if there's any difference though) is really sturdy. Quite a good car IMHO :). I'll put my money on it

 
At Wednesday, 20 September, 2006, Blogger Miladysa said...

Sorry I have no experience of Toyota Yaris - I was just wondering why so many of us call our cars Betsy?

 
At Wednesday, 20 September, 2006, Blogger FOUR DINNERS said...

4 wheels, a steering wheel and it goes. Do for me whatever it is.

 
At Friday, 22 September, 2006, Blogger Charles said...

The only thing I know about the Yaris, is that I keep seeing that silly commercial with the cars beating up on each other, while I am at the movie theater. LOL

I hope you find the car that you like. Heck if it's the Yaris, get it! I want a Chevy Monte Carlo (2001-newer).

Taking Donations LMAO.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home