British National Party!
Crinkley Bottom Extra: The Old and the New!

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

The Old and the New!

Out with the old Betsy!

Mondeo 1.8 Turbo Diesel

and in with the new Betsy!

Toyota Yaris 1.0 Petrol

Pug says: Well it's a bit of a come down really, not that I'm all that interested in what power a car got these days, as long as it gets you to A-B without any trouble is fine by me.

Having said that I shall miss old Betsy, she was damn comfortable on long journeys, if she passed the M.O.T. I would have been tempted to keep her as a second car, but sadly she didn't, so now I have put her up for auction on eBay.

Someone with a bit of mechanical knowledge will get a good buy there as she didn't fail on much, just the brakes and a few minor things £50-£100 at most if a mechanic did it.

So I'm half way there with these damn cars, I shall be glad when it's all done and dusted.

Catch ya all later! Be Good.

5 Comments:

At Tuesday, 26 September, 2006, Blogger Maritza said...

The old Betsy has her steering wheel on the wrong side!

THe new car is too cool.

 
At Wednesday, 27 September, 2006, Blogger Michele said...

Hey pugs that looks like a cool ride.It's the same color as my car ...silver...we've always
thought alike.
Cheers!

 
At Wednesday, 27 September, 2006, Blogger Pugs said...

maritza-No!No! it's on the right side.. lol
Thanks for the visit.. your cool too.

michele-great minds do think alike, that's true. Pity your so far away!
Cheers my friend.

 
At Wednesday, 27 September, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wonder if my dad would buy Betsy for me? Probably not! Jaxxxxxxxxxxx

 
At Friday, 29 September, 2006, Blogger Pugs said...

Hiya jax! glad you could pop over, as for the car! lol.. I think it's a little bit big for you at the moment. Get a smaller one to start off with first.
Cheers.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home