British National Party!
Crinkley Bottom Extra: BNP No.1 UK Political Website

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

BNP No.1 UK Political Website

The BNP website remains the number one UK political website; that is the most visited website of any of the UK political parties, but we are not content with that. That was a nice accolade we achieved two years ago and have subsequently maintained, but that liar and vile warmonger Blair still wields power, the incompetent friend of Fidel Castro, Charles Clark still runs the Home Office, the homosexual conman, Peter Mandelson is still the UK Commissioner in the EU. All three, amongst others seek to silence the BNP rather than deal with the thousands of Islamic extremists in our midst. All three seek to destroy British traditions, British values, British identity. So we need to move on from nice accolades to relentlessly pushing on the doors wherever and whenever we can do so. We need to give this trio, who are the very visible mouthpieces of multi-culturalism and corporate globalism, and their colleagues a very hard time indeed. No one else will do it; only the BNP has the burning desire and the ability to do so.

Pug says: Well! Well! Well!
Let's hope the British public will tick the BNP's box in the elections 'en all.

6 Comments:

At Wednesday, 18 October, 2006, Blogger SR said...

How did you get that 'Voice of Freedom' banner thing in the top left corner of your blog? I'd quite like one of those for my own blog - www.britnat.blogspot.com - but I've no idea how you did it.

 
At Wednesday, 18 October, 2006, Blogger Michele said...

Good luck with that endeavor
my friend.

Cheers!

 
At Wednesday, 18 October, 2006, Blogger Pugs said...

e10-I have sent you an email message.
Cheers.

michele-thank you my friend.

 
At Wednesday, 18 October, 2006, Blogger Cind said...

That snippet (as old as it is) alone, my dear Pugs, is exactly why I will never vote for the BNP.
It's not British, it's not National and it's not a Party. Why don't they just call themselves the AWHP - All White Heterosexual Party and be done with it. That way they'd set themselves apart from political parties by simply being honest.
If they did, I still wouldn't vote for the thugs! ;-}

 
At Wednesday, 18 October, 2006, Blogger Pugs said...

Hi Cind, I was tempted to take out or modify some of it, as I don't agree with some of the wording myself.
But I still think that drastic measures need to be taken to get this Country back to normal.
If and when they do get voted in, I'm sure the British public will make them amend some of there ways.
Cheers ;-}

 
At Tuesday, 24 October, 2006, Blogger FOUR DINNERS said...

It has to be said, no other political party has the balls to say what the BNP say. I agree with much of what they say wholeheartedly but I'm still dubious about voting for them. Cind says they're thugs and that's their major problem. They're still identified with the NF and Viking Youth and the Combat mob. Far as the BNP go I'm a floating voter. Maybe if they convince me they aren't the NF in disguise....Won't be voting for anybody else anyroad.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home