British National Party!
Crinkley Bottom Extra: Is this the end to my laborious journey of surfing?

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Is this the end to my laborious journey of surfing?

Is that a light I see in the distance?
Is this the end of the tunnel?

The light at the end of a tunnel!

Pug says: Will this be my last 10K of surfing BlogMad blogs before earning a permanent place on the Wall Of Fame?
Will the BlogMad Admins keep to their word of a target of 100000 surfs?
I shall sit and wait patiently, as I always do! Ha! Ha! Ha! for some confirmation of this, perhaps via email or perhaps in a newsletter?
Time will tell!
I'm ready but are they?
Cheers my friends.

6 Comments:

At Wednesday, 04 October, 2006, Blogger Michele said...

I hope the light at the end
of the tunnel isn't an
oncoming train.LOL
Cheers!

 
At Wednesday, 04 October, 2006, Blogger Pugs said...

ROFL.. Knowing my luck, it is michele!
Surely Not...
Thanks for your vote of confidence.
Cheers my friend.

 
At Wednesday, 04 October, 2006, Blogger FOUR DINNERS said...

or an artic on the M25...dunno about all this blogmad n stuff. Hope yer get on its wall of fame though. If not just sit down with a cold'n n repeat to yourself "DILLIGAF" n yer'll be fine

 
At Wednesday, 04 October, 2006, Blogger Simon Barrett said...

By the sounds of it you are rapidly approching this web site

http://www.shibumi.org/eoti.htm

hahahahaha

 
At Thursday, 05 October, 2006, Blogger Pugs said...

four d's-lol.. your as bad as michele! I love the vote of confidence you all have in the BM system, but thanks anyway.
*DILLIGAF* *DILLIGAF* *DILLI...."hic"..GAF

zzsimonb-had a look at that site! Yep I think I'm getting closer to it. LOL
Cheers.

 
At Friday, 13 October, 2006, Blogger Charles said...

Man how do you manage to surf that much? Do you get any sleep? My eyes start to hurt after an hour of surfing.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home