British National Party!
Crinkley Bottom Extra: Is it?

Monday, October 09, 2006

Is it?

Is it or is it not?

The light at the end of the tunnel!


Pug says: Well I still haven't heard any news about my progress to the 100K!
It is shortening all the time, yet I am still left in the dark from when I put my last post up about it, "perhaps this one will get a response".

michele the flowers are for you my friend, sorry! its been a while, but I think you know why!

Cheers!

Oh! this is for you Cind!
the nearest thing I could get to diamonds. Sorry!
Better late than never though hey!
You made me feel guilty now.


Come Get Your Graphics Over Here at Deap-Designs.com
Hosted By Deap-Designs.com

7 Comments:

At Monday, 09 October, 2006, Blogger Cind said...

Someone once said "He who expecteth, never receiveth" I think it was me gran!
And I feel mortally wounded Pugs - I've been sick as a bastard dog for days now and I've had no flowers at all :-{

 
At Monday, 09 October, 2006, Blogger Pugs said...

Hi cind, someone else said seek and you shall find.. LOL
Aww.. No flowers? I'll see what I can do for you!
I think you ought to change your doctor! you shouldn't let that go on you know.
Hope you get well soon. :-}

 
At Tuesday, 10 October, 2006, Blogger Michele said...

Thank you my dear friend for the
gift of you know what. I just
discovered it today. Allocation
is on.LOL
I left a message on bm for you
somethings i can't say here
or it would be adding fuel
to the fire.If you know what i
mean.
Cheers!

 
At Tuesday, 10 October, 2006, Blogger Keith said...

All the time *I was left in the Dark* I felt like a Mushroom... As in They Kept me in the Dark & Feed me Bullshit... hehe

 
At Tuesday, 10 October, 2006, Blogger Pugs said...

michele-thanks, got your message ok, will reply to that later.
Cheers!

keith-it's no wonder your left in the dark with no profile! and Bullshit! I get plenty of that. hehe...

 
At Tuesday, 10 October, 2006, Blogger Cind said...

Aww Pugs you're such a sweetie, thank you.
I think I'm seeing the end of it now as I don't feel so bad today - think I'll try going back to work tomorrow, hooray ;-}

 
At Tuesday, 10 October, 2006, Blogger Pugs said...

No probs cind, glad to hear your getting better.
Cheers :-}

 

Post a Comment

<< Home