British National Party!
Crinkley Bottom Extra: Will BlogMad be ready for the 100K?

Sunday, October 15, 2006

Will BlogMad be ready for the 100K?


Pug says: This is a very nervous time for me! will it be daylight, a train, or another black hole there waiting for me?
Will the BM systems crash when I hit the 100K total? will everything go back to zero?
Will the world cope with it?
Will there be major disasters waiting to happen around the globe?
Will my name be up in lights?
It brings back memories when waiting for the Year 2K to arrive.
The main thing is do I get a T-Shirt? LOL..
Count down has begun..
Cheers my friends..

9 Comments:

At Sunday, 15 October, 2006, Blogger Michele said...

I hope it doesn't go back to zero
i don't think you could take it.

I'm nervous too.You're my
friend and i wouldn't want
you to lose your mind.

You should get more than a
tee shirt for all the surfing
you've done.

I'm anxiously awaiting with
you my friend.
I accidentally caught double
credits on bm the other day.
Cheers!

 
At Sunday, 15 October, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on reaching 100k, thats dedication.

 
At Sunday, 15 October, 2006, Blogger Michele said...

Major disasters are happening
Pugs.Hawaii just had a 6.0
earthquake.Hold on my friend!
Cheers..

 
At Sunday, 15 October, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on 100K! You must do some serious surfing! You've probably already seen my silly new humor site 50 times ... heck, maybe you're my only visitor ;)

 
At Sunday, 15 October, 2006, Blogger Pugs said...

michele-thanks my friend, I shall take the plunge at midnight GMT... LOL
Blimey that is high 6.0 looks like something is going to go, I'm holding on.
Thinking of You..

sadcoldday-Thank You...

anita-Thanks, I'm sorry, I expect I have, will take a longer look now.
Cheers.

 
At Monday, 16 October, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on the milestone!

 
At Monday, 16 October, 2006, Blogger Pugs said...

Cheers mike, that was one long haul! I don't mind tellin ya.

 
At Monday, 16 October, 2006, Blogger Sally Green said...

Well done Pugs...

 
At Monday, 16 October, 2006, Blogger Pugs said...

awww! Cheers Sally, your a good sport. I shall be at the line cheering you on..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home